Lenovo announced the A6000 smartphone which is most affordable 4G LTE smartphone .which are available only in 6,999 INR,
Lenovo’s A6000 was announce publicly at the CES in Las Vegas last week. lenovo company again partnership with Flipkart , reason behind that to sell the A6000 Smartphone in the Indian market.
This smartphone will go on its first sale on Flipkart from January 28.
A600 price tag sets against its competitors are expected from ,Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 4G , and Yu’s maiden device – Yureka Motorola and other both are currently one of the best affortable smartphones that you can buy
Key Specifications of Lenovo A6000:
- Its comes with a 5.0-inch HD (1280x720p) IPS screen
- The operating system is Android 4.4.2 KitKat with custom Lenovo Vibe UI v2.0
- The Dimensions is 141.0 x 70.0 x 8.2 mm
- The hardware is a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 CPU , Adreno 306 GPU And RAM Is 1 GB , which delivers brilliant HD viewing and 3D capability.
- The camera is
Main: 8.0-megapixel with LED flash
Features in camera: Geo-tagging and touch focus with face detection
- The technology incorporated is the GSM – 850, 900, 1800, 1900/ UMTS – 2100; LTE (FDD) – Band 1, 3, 7, 20 (2600)/LTE (TDD) – Band 40 (2300)
- Twin stereo speaker so dolbey effect coming here so very clear and loud sound here
- Its comes with 2300 mAh Battery
(The battery can last for 21 hours of talk time and 390 hours on stand by.)
- The memory is Internal 8 GB And its support expendable memory up to 32 GB microSD card,